- 28 January - End of Season Party, Great Hall, Clontarf Castle
- Coming Soon! The new Dressing Room / Gym facilities
It's back to business for our adult and minor players as they start back on pre season training regimes!
Juvenile Cinema Trip
Our first Juvenile trip of 2017 took place last Saturday morning with 140 members visiting the Omni Park, Santry for a showing of the latest Star Wars move, Rogue One. The cinema was packed as everyone enjoyed the film, especially the mentors. Well done to Ronan and his team for the organisation. May the force be with you!
National Club Draw
We are participating in the GAA National Club Draw in 2017. Tickets are now available and are being circulated across the Club. Every ticket brings in €10 as all the proceeds are allocated to the Seller (Club) and the GAA organise and provide the prizes.
Prizes are a follows:
1. A new Opel Corsa car.
2. Trip with the 2017 All-Stars.
3. Travel voucher to the value of €1,500.
4. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
5. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
6. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
7. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
8. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
9. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
10. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
11. All-Ireland Hurling Final Corporate Package 2017.
12. All-Ireland Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
13. All-Ireland Hurling Final Package 2017.
14. All-Ireland Football Final Package 2017.
Every ticket sold is worth €10 and all support is much appreciated. Tickets will be available in the Clubhouse from next week and from coordinators / mentors. We have a short window for ticket sales as they must be returned and registered before 8 February 2017. GRMA!
End of Season Party – Saturday 28 January 2017
The Club’s End of Season Party is taking place on Saturday 28 January 2017. Ticket prices are again being held at €30 and like last year we are holding the party in the Great Hall in Clontarf Castle always a great venue. It promises to be a great night as we celebrate all our achievements of 2016 and as we get ready to commence the 2017 season. We will have awards presentations to the Players of the Year as well as the special achievements of Young Players and Club person of the Year.
Tickets will be available for collection in the Clubhouse from 19 January and please contact any of the following for more information:
Declan Hoban (087-6539943), Joan Cushen (087-2222650), Ronan Murphy (087-9295105) or Tiarnán Crowe (087-6492316).
Dublin Ladies Club Stars
Well done to Aoife de Burca from our Ladies football team who was selected on the Dublin Junior Club Stars team and played in the exhibition game last Sunday in DCU. Comhghairdeas Aoife!
Dressing Room / Gym
The construction work is complete and the 'snag list' is being addressed so we're almost there. The Gym equipment is due to be installed next week and then we will be up and running. We're planning a grand opening for the facilities later in February and will have more details soon. Watch this space!
Great to welcome Peter Morley back to 'active duty' on the Executive and in the Club grounds last week. Peter is delighted to be back after and very appreciative of all the good wishes, calls and visits he received over the past few months.