7 Jan 2017 - Juvenile Cinema Trip (booking closes 5 Jan)
28 January - End of Season Party, Great Hall, Clontarf Castle
Just a few items to update on this week as we enjoy the Christmas / New Year break!
Bag Packing - Friday 23 December
We had a hugely successful day bag packing in Nolans on 23 December. Thanks to everyone who got involved and support this event. As always, Nolans were delighted with our volunteers and the good atmosphere created in the store. We raised €2,720 on the day which is a fantastic result and the highest from the event so far. Go raibh míle maith agaibh go léir.
Juvenile Cinema Trip
Our first Juvenile trip of 2017 takes place next Sat morning (7 January). Our younger members, 130 registered so far, are heading to the Cinema in the Omni Park, Santry for some new year fun!
All are welcome but you must book to confirm your places before 5pm tomorrow, Thursday 5 Jan. - you can do so very quickly at the following link:
May the force be with you!
National Club Draw
We are participating in the GAA National Club Draw in 2017. Tickets are now available and are being circulated across the Club. Every ticket brings in €10 as all the proceeds are allocated to the Seller (Club) and the GAA organise and provide the prizes.
Prizes are a follows:
1. A new Opel Corsa car.
2. Trip with the 2017 All-Stars.
3. Travel voucher to the value of €1,500.
4. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
5. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
6. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
7. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
8. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
9. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
10. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
11. All-Ireland Hurling Final Corporate Package 2017.
12. All-Ireland Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
13. All-Ireland Hurling Final Package 2017.
14. All-Ireland Football Final Package 2017.
Every ticket sold is worth €10 and all support is much appreciated. Tickets will be available in the Clubhouse from next week and from coordinators / mentors. We have a short window for ticket sales as they must be returned and registered before 8 February 2017. GRMA!
End of Season Party – Saturday 28 January 2017
The Club’s End of Season Party will take place on the last Saturday in January. Clontarf Castle is the venue on Saturday 28 January 2017. Ticket prices are again being held at €30 and like last year we are holding the party in the Great Hall. It promises to be a great night as we celebrate all our achievements of 2016 and as we get ready to commence the 2017 season.
Please contact any of the following to secure your tickets:
Declan Hoban (087-6539943), Joan Cushen (087-2222650), Ronan Murphy (087-9295105) or Tiarnán Crowe (087-6492316).
A very Happy New Year to all our members and friends, home and away. Hoping for good things for everyone in 2017!