- 22 December - Clubhouse Christmas Thursday - 9pm til late!
- 23 Dec - Bag packing in Nolans 8.30am-8.30pm
- Married v Singles game Date / Time tbc (Check Facebook/Twitter for updates)
- Early Jan 2017 - Juvenile Cinema Trip
- 28 January - End of Season Party, Great Hall, Clontarf Castle
Bag Packing - Friday 23 December
We will be bag packing in Nolans, Vernon Avenue on Friday 23 December from 8.30am to 8.30pm. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help out so far. We are looking for three / four members to help out between 6.30 and 8.30pm. All our other slots are full.
Available between 6.30-8.30pm? Contact TJ Farrelly at 086 8326644 now!
Ladies Gaelic Football Association
You can download the latest edition of Peil, the magazine of the LGFA here. This digital magazine includes videos and articles and is a very informative and enjoyable read.
GAA Club Newsletter
The December edition of the newsletter is now available and you can read it here.
National Club Draw
We are participating in the GAA National Club Draw in 2017. Tickets are now available and are being circulated across the Club. Every ticket brings in €10 as all the proceeds are allocated to the Seller (Club) and the GAA organise and provide the prizes.
Prizes are a follows:
1. A new Opel Corsa car.
2. Trip with the 2017 All-Stars.
3. Travel voucher to the value of €1,500.
4. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
5. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
6. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
7. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
8. All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Package 2017.
9. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
10. Shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
11. All-Ireland Hurling Final Corporate Package 2017.
12. All-Ireland Football Final Corporate Package 2017.
13. All-Ireland Hurling Final Package 2017.
14. All-Ireland Football Final Package 2017.
Every ticket sold is worth €10 and all support is much appreciated. Watch this space!
End of Season Party – Saturday 28 January 2017
The Club’s End of Season Party will take place on the last Saturday in January. Clontarf Castle is the venue on Saturday 28 January 2017. Ticket prices are again being held at €30 and like last year we are holding the party in the Great Hall. It promises to be a great night as we celebrate all our achievements of 2016 and as we get ready to commence the 2017 season. We need to provide the Castle with an estimate by the end of December so if you're interested give any of the following a call:
Declan Hoban (087-6539943), Joan Cushen (087-2222650), Ronan Murphy (087-9295105) or Tiarnán Crowe (087-6492316).
If you haven't completed the Census yet why not do it now - your feedback is very welcome. We have paper copies available too!
The clubhouse will be open on Thursday evening (22 Dec) from 9pm for our Christmas drinks - everyone is welcome to drop in.
Best wishes to all our members who are taking part in the various charity runs, walks, swims etc. over Christmas.
- The annual Goal Mile, always well organised by Raheny Shamrocks takes places in St Annes at 11am on Christmas Day
- Clontarf Yacht & Boat Club annual Christmas Day swim in aid of the RNLI takes place at 10.45am
A very Happy Christmas to all our members and friends, home and away. Hoping for good things for everyone in 2017!